Monday, July 13, 2020

Steel drum crusher uk

Steel drum crusher uk

UK customer cases of steel drum crusher: I am after a price for a 200ltr drum crusher, we need to crush our 44 gallon drums of used paint, so when they are empty we let them dry out then we want to crush them. Is this machine water proof? Can we use it outdoors? Can I please get a price and do you have these machines in stock? Does it work off a 3phase plug for power? does it also crush down to the set limit that we require? If you can send me more details of this machine would be appreciated. We import from China so I have contacts there to send it to as I need to fill up containers. https://www.skbaler.com/product/steel-drum-crusher-uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUTOMATIC TIE BALER

Automatic tie baler or horizontal auto tie baler indicates the high efficiency of a recycling baler. Simply speaking, the steel wires can be...